[model and specification] it can be divided into Nitrile, rubber, latex, PVC, PE and TPE according to different materials used;
It can be divided into XS, s, m, l and XL according to the size;
According to the different surface forms, it can be divided into smooth surface and pitted surface, with and without powder.
[product description] it is usually made of polyethylene, rubber and other materials. It has enough strength and barrier performance. Non sterile, disposable.
[intended use] it is used to check or touch the patient's condition on the doctor's hand.
[usage] before wearing gloves, remove all hand ornaments and trim the nails smoothly. According to the general surgical disinfection standard, the hand should be cleaned, disinfected and dried, and gloves suitable for personal hand type should be worn.
[precautions] 1. When wearing gloves, do not wear rings or other accessories, and trim the nails smoothly.
2. No matter left or right hand, please choose gloves suitable for your hand type.
3. Please do not use if the gloves are contaminated due to package damage.
4. This product is for single use only. Please destroy it after use.
5. It is strictly forbidden to contact metal and chemical drugs harmful to rubber, such as oil, acid, alkali, copper and manganese;
6. It should be used with caution if there is a history of allergy to polyethylene products.
7. Too high temperature can cause great damage to plastic gloves.